A Parisian cafe at Albany Creek

Vegetables are a must on a diet.
I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.
~Jim Davis

A big thank you to our housesit hosts, who prepared a few maps for us to discover walks and local eateries. The highlight of one of our walks is now the French and Mor Cafe at Albany Creek. Oh my goodness, they serve the most beautiful food.

How can I tell you how delightful these were... the best I can do is to mirror Gary Mehigan's comments on Masterchef when something was really good... 'yum, yumm, yummm'. Crunchy lemon meringue tart and a mouth watering chocolate mousse with a touch of lime jelly. Aside from the fact that the food is great, and the service warm and friendly. I also loved that French and Mor are doggie friendly, and brought out a lovely cool water dish for our Candy. The cakes are made at Le Bon Choix Bakery - you can also find the delights from Le Bon Choix in Ascot, Brisbane & Paddington.

French and Mor - Dawn Road, Albany Creek