I'd rather have roses on my table...

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds around my neck" Emma Goldman

I have a friend who collects photos of very expensive diamonds on Pinterest, it's always fun to see her latest bling wish.


Pinterest image click here

My pinterest board is likely to have photos of art, or dogs or lovely places to have coffee. Occassionally an amazing flower calls out to have it's photo taken, while I'm out on walks, usually with a dog along for the adventure.


Pinterest image click here

I was watching a youtube video of how to take a better flower pic. Apparently if you squirt the flower with a little burst of water from a small water sprayer, prior to clicking, you'll get an even better picture.


Pinterest image click here

I may just have to start taking my water sprayer with me on my walks. The moral of this story? If you see someone out in your front yard, maybe with a dog and a small water sprayer, don't panic.


Pinterest image click here