If you look at it the right way, the whole world is like a garden.

What a gorgeous world we live in. I am always touched by the beauty of the places and people we visit. One of my hobbies is gardening, I love getting my hands into the dirt to plant new little members of the family, and watch the seasons come and go through the flowers that emerge. Sometimes feeling a little sad watching the final leaves fall.

We had a colourful stop off at the river, caught up with friends and noticed the last of the season's frangipanis in bloom. Our tree at home is dropping it's leaves rapidly now, the seasons are changing.

I have no idea what type of tree this is, but I feel in love with this one and I'd love one in our garden. It would be worth all the sweeping for the joy of seeing this colour. The day I took this photo, there was a lady sitting under the tree with a yellow t shirt on, it was an artwork to see her there. I think I've lost her contact email, I'd love to share her picture here.

There was a definite yellow theme happening - or did you notice already?