Ipanema thongs - Broadwater - Rainbows


Windswept Candy at the Broadwater

Candy is our new little doggie, we've had her two months now, she actually has two teeth we learned at her Vet visit with Dr Gary. We discovered that she loves to chew a dentabone... only thing was she ended up with bits of it stuck in her paw fur. So we had an impromptu hairdo... hmmmm not so sure about the result.

My new little pink Ipanema flip flops at the Broadwater Gold Coast. Chrissie presie to myself. We've had a lovely week or so in Queensland catching up with family, watching movies, dancing Argentine Tango, visiting a certain yacht club that I refuse to mention as I want it to remain our secret (email me for details) and going for long walkies with the puppies along the Paradise Point walkway.


I love this place, sunset, the boats returning home, watching kids learning to sail... It's a real old fashioned wonderful yacht club and I'm in heaven sitting here. The staff is so lovely, so accommodating, helpful, friendly, the chef on race day made the yummiest prawn skewer/chicken yumminess/salad delicioso.
End sigh.


Noticed this under the Ephraim Island Bridge as we wandered past


Fuzzy at the broadwater


Rainbow over the broadwater

Love our doggie walks at Paradise Point... all sorts of fun things to snap pics of.


My Rodrigan daughter-in-law delighted us with a magic bowl


Magic Bowl also known as Bowl Reverse - oh goodness may have to try this recipe myself - I'm having a bit of a drool thinking about it - don't tell anyone though - and it's past dinner time and I'm hungry.


Aren't we lucky having all the wonderful cuisine's from around the world that we are able to try out?


Patchwork Chair we loved at my son's home


Lovely catch up with my family over Christmas, talks and walks on the beach, now on the photo wall it's official - I've been framed.