What to do with an otherwise boring wall...

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso

On what would otherwise be an uninspiring wall that makes up a lane way in our town, someone has created a loveliness. I'd love to let more artists loose on walls that need to brush away the dust of everyday life. I know not everyone will agree, but it looks better to me than dusty old boring brick walls with graffiti plastered all over.

Have you ever wandered around your home town taking pictures of what delights you?
It occurred to me that I always do that on holidays, but I rarely do that in my own town.

I love this little doggie curled up here...

“Where is it written that houses must be beige? Any dun colored house would look better if painted pineapple, cream, ochre, or even a smart sage.”
― Frances Mayes in Under the Tuscan Sun