Maggie's Diary... 3 more sleeps

Well it's been an exciting few days, going for walks, and playing. But today it seemed as though I wasn't going to have any fun at all, as it's so cold and it started to rain really hard.

But then I got lucky, the rain stopped for a while and I took Kev out to play with the ball thrower, it was great fun and I got a bit tired after a while.

But then I ran out to the deck again and looked back at Kaz, and she understood that I wanted to go play more - so she told Kev and we went out again to play, and I ran and ran.

Aww it was great to run off some energy, it gets boring just watching TV. I had a nice bone though and some treats so that was OK. Eating is always fun on a rainy day.

I hid my bone downstairs, but I can't tell you where I put it on here as someone might go and get it.



I meant to tell you too that my new friend here, had got himself lost on his walk, but luckily he had a tag on so Kev & Kaz could call his family. They came and got him and he went home again.

Oh and hey - guess what? I saw scout today,and we had a play! Kev forgot to take the camera but we had lots of fun, and scout said to say 'hi' and asked if I can come and have a play date soon - can I can I? I've been very good.

Kaz told me it's only 3 more sleeps, oh I'm so excited to see you all again.

Love from Maggie...
PS - did you buy me a treat while you are away?