Garden walks - House Sit at Northbridge

Candy and Maggie ready for their walk

I had a little giggle at Maggie's halo when I saw it - now if I had tried to pose this photo, I would never have achieved it.


There are so many beautiful gardens here at Northbridge, quirky little garden sculptures, artful old walls that make me want to know the story behind their creation. Beautiful established azeleas in their last bloom, camelia hedges in flower everywhere, the occasional rose that invites a sniff, it is a delight to take the dogs for their walk everyday.

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else? - Betsy Cañas Garmon

Essential advice for the gardener: grow peas of mind, lettuce be thankful, squash selfishness, turnip to help thy neighbor, and always make thyme for loved ones. - Author Unknown

Quotes from Quote Garden