The most beautiful dog house in the world?

I've been going through some old pictures to find inspiration for my art the last few days. Our time at Lennox Head was so beautiful and I attempt to capture the feeling of the place in my art. For a time we lived on the beach front in the most soul-full home, and if I ever win lotto, I'm heading straight back there to see if I can buy it, or one of the houses near it.

Well it may not be the most beautiful dog house in the world, but it's one that needs to be seen where it sits - location wise that is...

if you stroll down the yard from the dog house, you will find the most gorgeous view of the ocean through a pandanus tree, that has a wonky little bird house nestling on it...

and a concrete dolphin lying beneath it. This is where we used to sit and watch the sunrise and the sunsets... it was so easy to meditate there...

Sit and look at the waves for a while, go for a stroll along the beach to the cafe or have a lovely cup of tea overlooking the waves...

Ahhh makes me relaxed just remembering it... I hope you enjoyed these pics from my collection - this gorgeous place is my inspiration for the painting I am doing at present... and I best get back to it. ♥

Lulu lives at Lennox Head