House Sit New York - Imagine

One can't paint New York as it is, but rather as it's felt. Georgia O'Keefe

How gorgeous is this sketch by Miss Moss - you can call her Diana:
click here to visit her blog.

I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline.

I'm not sure if the quote above makes sense, however, I'd sure love to visit, wander the streets, look at Central Park, shop in the local. Dance Argentine Tango to musicians there, and join in the local Tango scene.

We're pretty OK at Tango now, says she, we've learned for about 20years and just love the dance so much. It's such a beautiful dance. We've danced in Paris on the side of the river Seine, and in Venice in St Marks square, and to a fantastic singer outside a cafe on Lido. It's quite wonderful to join in with a street musician and dance with them.

Years ago my son and I were visiting the US to see my family in Washington State, and I very nearly bought us a ticket to go to New York to see the Statue of Liberty. I've regretted not buying that ticket ever since.

We also nearly ended up in Denver, we hopped on a plane that was taking us to WA from LA, so I thought, only, when we got down to where our seats were supposed to be, there was no seat. Luckily I checked with the steward and they looked as confused as I was. It took a bit of time to twig that we were on the wrong plane. I've also wondered what Denver's like ever since.

Such a poignant tribute. We just watched the documentary on John Lennon's life the other day, one in the 'A Portrait in 9 Pictures series. Really worth watching

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I did an exercise by Kyle Cease the other day, called An Exercise to Change Your Life. He's on FB if you'd like to have a look. In essence, he asks you to get two pages, on the left hand side, write down all the things you dream about doing. Then on the right hand side, write down the 'yes but' responses that your brain comes up with. Then go back to the dreaming side, and then start doing one thing at a time.

After doing the exercise, I decided to apply for a scholarship to the Trauma Certificate program. Gosh I got a response straight away, to say I was accepted in. It's a 7 month online program and some rather wonderful teachers will be presenting it.

How gorgeous are these elegant pre-war buildings and brownstones?

So... what are you imagining? Do you have a dream that's just waiting in the wings?